🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
A fragrant infusion, using chunky pieces of lemongrass and ginger, that packs a real punch. Known for its high-levels of antioxidants and traditionally used as a cold remedy, this zingy herbal tea will help lift your spirits on even the most miserable winter days. For something different, try it iced as a zesty thirst-quencher.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that may help digestion
- High in antioxidants which can help ward off many diseases
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- 100% natural ingredients
Lemongrass, Ginger. Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 50 cups
- 250g makes approximately 125 cups
- Thailand, Nigeria, India, China
- Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
- Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
- Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 1 teaspoon per cup (or per 200ml). Use just boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Tastes great hot on its own or with a little dollop of honey.
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery