🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
A speciality single estate black tea from the mountain regions of Darjeeling. This Second Flush Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe is one of the highest grades of whole leaf teas, and delivers a delicate floral flavour with notes of muscatel. A tea for connoisseurs and explorers.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Black Tea. Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 50 cups
- 250g makes approximately 125 cups
Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 1 teaspoon per cup (or per 200ml). Boil water and leave to sit for a minute. Pour over leaves and steep for 3-5 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot on its own.
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery