Earl of the East Tea - Loose Leaf Tea
Regular price £18.00
Unit price per
🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
We've given the classic Earl Grey tea a creative kick, infusing pretty petals with premium whole rolled black leaves from Sri Lanka, Assam and Kenya to create a wonderful floral and citrusy brew. This is a striking tea best enjoyed with good friends.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Ingredients & more info
Black tea with natural bergamot flavouring, rose petals, cornflower petals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of servings
- 100g = approx 50 cups
- 250g = approx 125 cups
- Blended in UK - China, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Italy
- Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
- Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
- Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 1 teaspoon per cup (or per 200ml). Use just boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot with a dash milk (or your favourite plant-based alternative).
- Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery