🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
A highly-prized light black tea with beautiful golden leaves resembling monkey claws. These hand-picked leaves from Yunnan undergo a subtle oxidation process that makes this one of the finest Chinese expressions of black tea. Characteristic notes of honeyed peach with a smooth finish that lacks astringency.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Ingredients & more info
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 35 cups
- 250g makes approximately 85 cups
Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 2.5g per cup (or per 200ml). Boil water and leave to sit for a minute (ideally use water at a temperature of 85-90C). Pour over leaves and steep for 3-4 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot on its own.
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery