🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
A unique green tea, known as Bi Luo Chun, from the world-renowned Jiangsu province in China. A single bud and leaf are plucked during the spring flush to preserve the peak quality of the season. Intensely aromatic with notes of apricot, peach and citrus that hint to the local fruit bushes grown in close proximity.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 35 cups
- 250g makes approximately 85 cups
Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 2.5g per cup (or per 200ml). Boil water and leave to sit for a minute (ideally use water at a temperature of 85-90C). Pour over leaves and steep for 2-4 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot on its own.
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery