🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
From the esteemed Satemwa Estate in northern Malawi comes this delicious interpretation of a Lapsang Souchon. The tea leaves are lightly smoked over guava wood during the drying process to infuse an aromatic smokiness and a well-balanced light tarry flavour that doesn't overpower. A perfect accompaniment to smoked salmon!
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Ingredients & more info
Smoked Black tea.
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 35 cups
- 250g makes approximately 85 cups
- Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
- Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
- Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 2.5g per cup (or per 200ml). Boil water and leave to sit for a minute (ideally use water at a temperature of 85-95C). Pour over leaves and steep for 3-4 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot on its own.
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery