🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
A delicious caffeine alternative to tea, Rooibos comes from the "Red Bush" plant in South Africa, where it has been consumed as a tea for hundreds of years and traditionally used to promote a number of health-promoting qualities.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Ingredients & more info
Number of servings
- 100g = approx 50 cups
- 250g = approx 125 cups
- Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
- Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
- Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 1 teaspoon per cup (or per 200ml). Use just boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot on its own.
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery