🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
Grown by the Colman family (of mustard fame) in the rolling Hampshire countryside using 'Black Mitcham', a long-forgotten variety of peppermint. The plants are harvested, dried and then re-infused with peppermint oil to give an exceptionally minty brew.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Peppermint, natural peppermint oil.
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 35 cups
- 250g makes approximately 85 cups
- Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
- Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
- Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 2.5g per cup (or per 200ml). Boil water and leave to sit for a minute (ideally use water at a temperature of 85-95C). Pour over leaves and steep for 2-5 minutes in a large teapot or infuser.
Enjoy hot on its own
Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery