Matcha Green Latte
Regular price £32.00
Unit price per
🍃 Chunky pieces of premium grade ingredients
✋ Hand packed at our London HQ
💨 Same day dispatch on orders before 1pm
📦 Free delivery on UK orders over £25
Matcha is a highly-prized tea from Japan made by crushing green tea leaves to a fine powder. Due to the way it is grown, it contains an abundance of antioxidants and higher concentrations of caffeine and L-Theanine, which combine to give you all the benefits of a caffeine boost without the crash.
- Naturally high in antioxidants to support a range of health benefits
- Blended by a master tea taster for a great tasting cuppa
- Premium grade ingredients means there's more of the good stuff
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
Ingredients & more info
Powdered Green Tea. Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of servings
- 100g makes approximately 50 cups
- 250g makes approximately 125 cups
- Large Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 150mm
- Small Tin Size: 85mm x 85mm x 85mm
- Large Pouch Size: 190mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Small Pouch Size: 160mm x 230mm x 90mm
Use 1/2 teaspoon per cup or bowl (or per 200ml). Boil water and leave to sit for a few minutes. Pour a few dashes of water onto the powder and mix to a paste using a matcha whisk or spoon. Pour in the rest of the water or hot milk (or alternative) and mix.
Enjoy hot on its own, or hot or cold with milk (or your favourite plant-based alternative) for a delicious latte.
- Standard UK delivery £3.95
- Orders over £25 - Free delivery
- For more details check our FAQ's
- Orders over £60 - Free delivery